Rochelle Aytes' first major role was in the 2004 comedy White Chicks, playing reporter Denise Porter; she later starred in Madea's Family Reunion, released two years later. Her first major television role was in the short-lived Fox series Drive.
In 2009, she joined the cast of another short-lived series, ABC's procedural The Forgotten. She later recurred in Detroit 1-8-7, Dark Blue and Desperate Housewives. In 2012, she starred in the ABC comedy Work It. She now appears as part of the cast of the ABC series Mistresses.
- White Chicks (2004)
- Madea's Family Reunion (2006)
- Swap Meet (2006)
- Trick 'r Treat (2007)
- The Inheritance (2011)
- Drive (regular, 2007)
- Dirt (recurring, 2008)
- The Forgotten (regular, 2009-2010)
- Dark Blue (recurring, 2010)
- Detroit 1-8-7 (recurring, 2010-2011)
- Desperate Housewives (recurring, 2011)
- Work It (regular, 2012)
- Mistresses (regular, 2013)