Krysten Ritter began her career as a model, when she was discovered at age 15; for the next five years she established herself as a model for print ads and television campaigns. After making her acting debut in an ad for Dr. Pepper, she decided to pursue acting full-time.
Ritter began playing bit roles in the early 2000s, but was later noticed when she took a recurring role on Veronica Mars. She also dabbled on stage, making her off-Broadway debut in 2006. She later appeared in numerous romantic comedies, including 27 Dresses, What Happens in Vegas and She's Out of My League; eventually starring in the 2010 release How To Make Love To A Woman.
Ritter also collected many notable TV roles, including recurring roles in 'Til Death and Breaking Bad, and the lead role in Starz' short-lived Gravity. She currently stars in the ABC series Apartment 23.
- Garmento (2002)
- The Look (2003)
- Mona Lisa Smile (2003)
- Slingshot (2005)
- Heavy Petting (2007)
- The Last International Playboy (2008)
- 27 Dresses (2008)
- What Happens in Vegas (2008)
- Glock (2009)
- Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009)
- BuzzKill (2010)
- She's Out Of My League (2010)
- How to Make Love to a Woman (2010)
- Killing Bono (2011)
- L!fe Happens (2011)
- Vamps (2011)
- Veronica Mars (recurring, 2005-2006)
- 'Til Death (recurring, 2006-2007)
- Breaking Bad (recurring, 2009-2010)
- Gravity (regular, 2010)
- Apartment 23 (regular, 2011)