Jason Thompson, who was born on November 20, 1976 in St. Alberta, Alberta, launched his career as a model at the age of 18. He did projects such as runway, print and commercial modeling. He later shifted to acting, as this was already on his mind since his modeling days. In 2000, Thompson appeared in Felicity as Jordan, and in 2002, appeared as Sam in Wishmaster 4: The Prophecy Fulfilled. In 2006, he was cast as Dr. Patrick Drake in the soap opera, General Hospital. His other television credits include Zoe, Duncan, Jack & Jane, Undressed and Deep Cover.
Dr. Patrick Drake is played by Jason Thompson in the soap opera General Hospital. Patrick came to Port Charles to operate on Jason Morgan, even if he initially did not want to. Carly Corinthos, Sam McCall and Robin Scorpio were the ones to convince him to push through with the operation. He was also seen trying to patch up his relationship with his father, Dr. Noah Drake. He was a ladies man who later fell in love with Robin, who reciprocated his feelings.
(Photo courtesy of ABC.com)
1. Circle (2008) (completed) .... Gavin
2. "General Hospital" .... Dr. Patrick Drake
3. "General Hospital: Night Shift" .... Dr. Patrick Drake / ... (27 episodes, 2007-2008)
4. Hit Factor (2008) (TV) .... Owen Rayne
5. Divide (2006/II) .... Nate
6. Wishmaster 4: The Prophecy Fulfilled (2002) (V) .... Sam
7. "Deep Cover" (2002) TV series .... Grant Henry (unknown episodes)
8. "Undressed" (1999) TV series .... Miles (2000: Season 2) (unknown episodes)
9. "Felicity" .... Jordan (1 episode, 2000)
10. "Zoe, Duncan, Jack & Jane" .... Paul (1 episode, 2000)