Angie Harmon first worked as a child model, first winning a model search for Seventeen magazine, and later working as a runway model for the likes of Calvin Klein and Giorgio Armani, as well as scoring covers for Esquire and Cosmopolitan.
She was discovered by Baywatch star David Hasselhoff in 1995, and was later cast in the series Baywatch Nights. Her biggest break came in 1998, when she joined the cast of NBC's Law & Order as the conservative ADA Abbie Carmichael.
Her time on L&O led to stints in films such as Agent Cody Banks and Fun with Dick and Jane, as well as a regular role in ABC's short-lived Women's Murder Club. In 2010, she fronted the TNT drama Rizzoli & Isles.
Harmon is married to footballer Jason Sehorn, with whom she has three daughters.
- Good Advice (2001)
- Agent Cody Banks (2003)
- The Deal (2005)
- Fun with Dick and Jane (2005)
- End Game (2006)
- Seraphim Falls (2006)
- Baywatch Nights (regular, 1995-1997)
- C-16: FBI (regular, 1997-1998)
- Law & Order (regular, 1998-2001)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (recurring, 1999-2000)
- Inconceivable (regular, 2005)
- Women's Murder Club (regular, 2007-2008)
- Rizzoli & Isles (regular, 2010-present)