Allison Mack was born in Preetz, Germany, and moved to the United States with her parents when she was two. She began acting for TV commercials at age 4, and later entered a brief modeling career. Her first on-screen credit was in the 1989 film Police Academy 6: City Under Siege, when she was just seven years old.
Mack's first major role was a guest appearance on the TV series 7th Heaven, in 1998, where she appeared as a teen who frequently cut herself. In 2000 she scored a regular role in the short-lived teen series Opposite Sex. The following year, she joined the television series Smallville, playing Clark Kent's best friend Chloe Sullivan. The role earned her two Saturn Award nominations, as well as two Teen Choice Awards, in 2006 and 2007.
- Allison is one of only two Smallville stars to win a Teen Choice Award, the other being Tom Welling.
- Allison has green eyes.
- Allison has two tattoos: the Dawn Faery by Brian Froud on her right ankle and a "P" near her heart.
- Allison wanted to be a marine biologist and a dolphin trainer when she was growing up.
- An old autographed head shot from when she was a child still lies framed on the wall of a Taco Bell restaurant across the street from Warner Bros. Studios on Olive ave in Burbank, California.
- Her father is an opera singer.
- She had a crush on Tom Welling during the shooting of the first three episodes of Smallville.
- When Allison was young, she went into modeling for a short period because her mother thought she "looked cute in clothes."
- She once did a toothpaste commercial with Draft Beer Man. The commercial only ran for two months in the Minneapolis area before being pulled.
- She and 'Smallville' co-star Kristin Kreuk are good friends, and they often go shopping together. They even share an addiction for Chapters bookstores.
- Teen Choice Award, Choice TV: Sidekick, 2006 (for Smallville)
- Teen Choice Award, Choice TV: Sidekick, 2007 (for Smallville)
2011-2011: Smallville (TV series) - Chloe Sullivan/Brainiac/Dawn Stiles/…
2010: Dirty Little Secret (TV series) - Lauren
2010: Riese (TV series) - Marlise
2009: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (video) - Power Girl (voice)
2009: Frog (short) - Her
2009: You - Quincey
2008: Alice & Huck (short) - Alice
2006: The Batman (TV series) - Clea
2006: The Ant Bully - Tiffany Nickle (voice)
2006: Smallville: Vengeance Chronicles (TV mini-series short) - Chloe Sullivan
2003-2004: Smallville: Chloe Chronicles (TV mini-series short) - Chloe Sullivan
2002: The Nightmare Room (TV series) - Charlotte Scott
2001: My Horrible Year! (TV movie) - Nicola 'Nik' Faulkner
2001: Kate Brasher (TV series) - Georgia
2000: Opposite Sex (TV series) - Kate Jacobs
1999: Providence (TV series) - Alicia
1998: 7th Heaven (TV series) - Nicole Jacob
1997-1998: Hiller and Diller (TV series) - Brooke Diller
1997: Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves (video) - Jenny Szalinski
1996: Unlikely Angel (TV movie) - Sarah Bartilson
1996: The Care and Handling of Roses (TV movie) - Bess Townsend
1996: Stolen Memories: Secrets from the Rose Garden (TV movie) - Katie
1995: Sweet Justice (TV series) - Jessica
1995: Dad, the Angel & Me (TV movie) - Andrea
1994: Camp Nowhere - Heather
1994: No Dessert, Dad, Till You Mow the Lawn - Monica Cochran
1993: A Mother's Revenge (TV movie) - Wendy Sanders
1992-1993: Evening Shade (TV series) - Julia
1993: Night Eyes Three - Natalie
1992: A Message from Holly (TV movie) - Ida
1992: A Private Matter (TV movie) - Terri Finkbine
1991: Living a Lie (TV movie) - Stella
1991: Switched at Birth (TV movie) - Normia Twigg, Age 6
1991: The Perfect Bride (TV movie) - Little Stephanie
1990: Empty Nest (TV series) - Gloria
1990: Shangri-La Plaza (TV movie) - Jenny - Amy's daughter
1989: I Know My First Name Is Steven (TV movie) - Nettie
1989: Police Academy 6: City Under Siege - Little Girl
"The most powerful way we can live our lives is if we stick within the community. So when you come together as a community to achieve one specific goal, its really just a beautiful thing."
"I believe in the power of my fans."
"It would be a ball to play Tom Welling's love interest! Have you seen the man?"
"I never make myself any promises because I have a tendency to change my mind."
"Diane Hardin encouraged me to laugh from my toes and color outside all the lines."