'Under the Dome' Renewed for Season 2 in 2014

Drag this type of story out too long and we are looking at another twin peaks. Thirteen hours should be more than enough to tell the story. There has already been some episodes that have been better then the rest. How about something new each summer based on different authors works? Why does American network television always beat a dead horse. The is barely enough material here to span the summer, let alone a renewal.
Message |  Wave Agree (3) | Disagree (0)
13 episodes where promised to cover the entire book. Now they say there will be a second season? I don't care if King writes the entire second season, I don't know how they could possibly drag it out. I'll bet CBS will start losing the ratings they've counted on. Way to go, CBS.
Message |  Wave Agree (1) | Disagree (0)
I agree. I would have prefered one strong, captivating 13-episode season with closure, rather than a show that overstays it's welcome, loses it's quality and loses viewers, gets cancelled and never resolves anything. But who knows maybe they pull it off, a lot of shows need to find their footing first, the actors get more comfortable in their roles ect. I just hate when a network intervienes just so they can suck more money, while they mess everything up...
Message |  Wave Agree (3) | Disagree (0)
I thought this was a one-time event and now we find out it's not going to end? It will be interesting to see how their ratings go now that we've been told it wasn't a mini-series, but pilot. I loved the book, and as long as the book was, the adaptation is just painfully drawn out. Total bummer that they aren't going to wrap it up.
Message |  Wave Agree (1) | Disagree (0)
horrible, terrible, poorly written and worse storylines in a show that should have been cancelled after the third epi when it was obvo that it SUCKS. I said last week that I quit with it; and I watched the first ten minutes last night to confirm my decision, and then went on to watch the second season of Rizzoli & Isles. Someone on this show must have pics of Les Moonves in very compromising positions.
Message |  Wave Agree (0) | Disagree (0)
Reply to the topic

News from our partners