Survivor Season 22 Cast Spoiler

What does everybody think about the rumor that Boston Rob and Russell will be on Survivor: Redemption Island (stupid name btw). I think it could be cool, but I am worried too much Russell will weigh too heavily on me. What do you think?
Message |  Wave Agree (0) | Disagree (1)
I think it's a great idea, but just too soon. Pitting two of the greatest villains head-to-head is an inevitable strategy by the producers, but they could've just held on till season 25, if it was to last that long. We need the taste of a few more freshers, then boom!.. another all-star season.
Message |  Wave Agree (2) | Disagree (0)
Fans vs Favorites and Heros vs Villians were hits for the show so I'm sure they think that bringing back some of the most beloved (and hated) castways will bring them more viewership. As one of those people that really can't stand Russell, I hope he doesn't come back. I'm sick of him.
Message |  Wave Agree (0) | Disagree (0)
I agree with IndikeWeerarat, why not spread it out a bit and make season 25 another all-star version with a new crop and some old favorites. Let's get some fresh meat in there.
Message |  Wave Agree (1) | Disagree (0)
For Survivor Season 22 I have indeed the top name of people. My sources are 100 percent accurate. Ashley Underwood: * Name: Ashley Underwood * DOB: February 8, 1985 * Born: Waterville, Maine * Miss Maine 2009 * Earned a full four-year basketball scholarship at the U of Maine * Signed a contract to play professional basketball in Geneva, Switzerland after college * Is employed as a registered nurse who works with grades K-12 at her district’s high school and elementary school. * Her family owns an organic produce farm in Maine Krista Klump: DOB: July 7, 1985 Hometown: Smiths Station, Ala. Auburn University, Senior, Cheerleader Major: Radio, Television and Film And now the surprises: Carrie Prejean (the miss America winner, who was uncrowned) and the biggest surprise Kimbo Slice (mixed martial arts) UFC Fighter Youtube Knockout Artist Jenna Davis DOB : June 17 1986 Hometown: St. Louis Missouri Major: Harvard Medical Student James Ford Hometown: Cincinnati Oh DOB: August 23 1970 Major: Local Police officer Goals: Is the most in shape an well body Of them all Terry Johnson Hometown: Orlando Florida DOB: Dec. 12 1979 Major: Ex football Star at UNV of Tampa Fl. Goals: This is his second chance at life. Nearly killed early this year. In an out of jail. Say he’s made for the game of Survivor. Christian Ross Hometown: Philadelphia Pa. DOB: March 31 1987 Major: Local basketball coach , Pro wrestler Goals: Christian in the game of Survivor is known as a Lil “ Russell Hantz” He says he wants to be conniving, backstabbing and his true talent is his power to manipulate people. Todd Willliams Hometown: fargo South Dakota DOB: Jan 7 1975 Major: Firefighter Goals: Hes a local cebel in the small town of Fargo. He say he feel as he never fails In life, and all around perect person. Hint In my mind a top contender for team Russell. For Survivor Season 22 I have indeed the top name of people. My sources are 100 percent accurate. Ashley Underwood: * Name: Ashley Underwood * DOB: February 8, 1985 * Born: Waterville, Maine * Miss Maine 2009 * Earned a full four-year basketball scholarship at the U of Maine * Signed a contract to play professional basketball in Geneva, Switzerland after college * Is employed as a registered nurse who works with grades K-12 at her district’s high school and elementary school. * Her family owns an organic produce farm in Maine Krista Klump: DOB: July 7, 1985 Hometown: Smiths Station, Ala. Auburn University, Senior, Cheerleader Major: Radio, Television and Film And now the surprises: Carrie Prejean (the miss America winner, who was uncrowned) and the biggest surprise Kimbo Slice (mixed martial arts) UFC Fighter Youtube Knockout Artist Jenna Davis DOB : June 17 1986 Hometown: St. Louis Missouri Major: Harvard Medical Student James Ford Hometown: Cincinnati Oh DOB: August 23 1970 Major: Local Police officer Goals: Is the most in shape an well body Of them all Terry Johnson Hometown: Orlando Florida DOB: Dec. 12 1979 Major: Ex football Star at UNV of Tampa Fl. Goals: This is his second chance at life. Nearly killed early this year. In an out of jail. Say he’s made for the game of Survivor. Christian Ross Hometown: Philadelphia Pa. DOB: March 31 1987 Major: Local basketball coach , Pro wrestler Goals: Christian in the game of Survivor is known as a Lil “ Russell Hantz” He says he wants to be conniving, backstabbing and his true talent is his power to manipulate people. Todd Willliams Hometown: fargo South Dakota DOB: Jan 7 1975 Major: Firefighter Goals: Hes a local cebel in the small town of Fargo. He say he feel as he never fails In life, and all around perect person. Hint In my mind a top contender for team Russell
For Survivor Season 22 I have indeed the top name of people. My sources are 100 percent accurate. Ashley Underwood: * Name: Ashley Underwood * DOB: February 8, 1985 * Born: Waterville, Maine * Miss Maine 2009 * Earned a full four-year basketball scholarship at the U of Maine * Signed a contract to play professional basketball in Geneva, Switzerland after college * Is employed as a registered nurse who works with grades K-12 at her district’s high school and elementary school. * Her family owns an organic produce farm in Maine Krista Klump: DOB: July 7, 1985 Hometown: Smiths Station, Ala. Auburn University, Senior, Cheerleader Major: Radio, Television and Film And now the surprises: Carrie Prejean (the miss America winner, who was uncrowned) and the biggest surprise Kimbo Slice (mixed martial arts) UFC Fighter Youtube Knockout Artist Jenna Davis DOB : June 17 1986 Hometown: St. Louis Missouri Major: Harvard Medical Student James Ford Hometown: Cincinnati Oh DOB: August 23 1970 Major: Local Police officer Goals: Is the most in shape an well body Of them all Terry Johnson Hometown: Orlando Florida DOB: Dec. 12 1979 Major: Ex football Star at UNV of Tampa Fl. Goals: This is his second chance at life. Nearly killed early this year. In an out of jail. Say he’s made for the game of Survivor. Christian Ross Hometown: Philadelphia Pa. DOB: March 31 1987 Major: Local basketball coach , Pro wrestler Goals: Christian in the game of Survivor is known as a Lil “ Russell Hantz” He says he wants to be conniving, backstabbing and his true talent is his power to manipulate people. Todd Willliams Hometown: fargo South Dakota DOB: Jan 7 1975 Major: Firefighter Goals: Hes a local cebel in the small town of Fargo. He say he feel as he never fails In life, and all around perect person. Hint In my mind a top contender for team Russell.
Reply to the topic

News from our partners