Wha Do You Think Is Going To Happen In Season 8 ?

I think that purgatory is a really scary place and cas left dean alone with those monsters i don't think he'll survive on his own , maybe sam will try to get him back . Is it just me or crowley and meg have a thing for each other
Message |  Wave Agree (1) | Disagree (0)
I would love it if they spend a lot of time in purgatory in season 8. Maybe bringing back a lot of old friends and foes that are neither in hell or heaven. But going by what's happened in the past, they'll probably jump to a year later and will slowly get into what Dean went through while in Purgatory just like they did after season 3 when they started season 4 when Dean was brought back from hell and resurrected, and when they began season 6 1 year after Sam was locked in Lucifer's box.
Yeah exactly they need to show us what is happening in purgatory or like you said maybe they can show us what dean did in hell & how cas saved him
Dean & Cas need 2 find friends fast. It'll b a mountain. Sammy needs 2 stop rolling over when satan speaks. Tell the brat u love him & he should go 2 sleep darn it! Meanwhile he shud gt the scoop on wht makes satan tick. Talk wth Rapha or find an archangel somewhere.. The boys need 2 get out of America! Come 2 Africa. By the way, i think god is Chuck. Watch Chuck's monologue at the end of season 5.
Message |  Wave Agree (0) | Disagree (0)
Well that if they leave usa who's gonna protect the people from the monsters ? and chuck how is that he's just a prophet nothing more i can hadrly believe it's him + how dean & cas gonna get their selves out of purgatory
Dont care what happens aslong as Dean gets out alive!!!!!!
Yeah exactly there is no supernatural without him :)
Robert Singer on Season 8: "It's about Kevin and the tablets and the word of God. It's basically an angels-and-demons year. It's not apocalyptic, but about who can gain control and keep demons in Hell or angels in Heaven."
Oh thanks a lot for the Info ;) it's gonna be a hell of a season this year can't wait .
I was just watching season 6 episode 4, Weekend at Bobby's. The one that Bobby is trying to get his soul back from Crauly. I notised he told Bobby to go ahead and burn his son's bones so they can have a family reunion downthere. Whip aparently would mean that he souls of spirits eventually make their way to either heaven or hell and not go to purgatory as some of us asumed.
Reply to the topic

News from our partners