Season 7 discussion(continued)

First I want to comment on one of the last comments in the previous thread made. @ ursala. You said it was confirmed by jim beaver on facebook that he would be returning in some form correct? Im just wondering where he said that? I follow him on facebook and didn't see that, however I did hear he had other pages so maybe im looking at a different account. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So what did everyone think of the episode? I personally enjoyed seeing dean sent back in time. It liked that cronos wasn't just being a dick and killing people like some gods we have seen before him. I liked that they showed an emotional side to him and that he was in love with the girl. The portrayal of higher powers in this show is often that of a cold, calculating being that lacks emotion. Watching this episode reminded me of the episode where all the gods gathered to discuss the christian apocolypse in that hotel. I also remembered the episode with the god that was killing people while in the guise of famous people, gathering its power off how people worship actors. I liked seeing 1944 as well. It was entertaining to see dean using modern terms and get looked at like he is insane. I enjoyed seeing dean try to act cool to impress ness and try to act like the kind of person he thought ness was because of the movies. I really liked the ending when cronos told sam his future was covered in black goo. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I was thinking about this whole thing with the leviathans and dick roman. The boys want to put a stop to the leviathans plans, whatever they are. They have the disadvantage of dick being a well known public figure. They could also use that to thier advantage. Leviathans don't want humans to know about them. If the brothers were to find a way to "kill" dick roman at a public event that was televised, it would slow the leviathans down. If the leviathans don't want the world to know about them, then they would have to retire the guise of dick roman and the head leviathan would have to find a new form in a postion of power and work to continue everything he was doing as dick. It wouldn't stop them but put thier plans on hold. The head leviathan would have to find legal ways to aquire any property, rights, or items that were owned by dicks company that they need in thier plans before proceeding. That includes having to buy the land they were gonna build on and any zoning procedures that they would need to go through before building. Its all stuff that would take time and push thier schedule back giving the brothers more time.
Message |  Wave Agree (0) | Disagree (0)
http://www.buddytv.com/discuss/supernatural-discuss/thread/season-7--general-discussion-and-spoiler-801128617.aspx#state=30 ==================================================================== link to the previous discussion thread for easy access.
Really enjoyed seeing Dean having fun again while with Ness. For next weeks episode it looks like Dean will father a super natural daughter result of a one night stand with a supernatural female. I wonder if he will again be faced with the deception of having to kill a someone supernatural. If she does live, will she become a series regular?
I did something stupid and missed "Adventures in Babysitting." :( However, I managed to cram it in right before "Time After Time" :) I thought both eps were really good. I must say that Chronos was very awesome! (Haha, that does fill me with awe!) His death was a bag of mixed feelings. His prophecy for Sam was scary and his smile about it made it all the more scary. I also thought Kim Rhoades did an amazing job in this ep. It's clear that Bobby's loss is felt throughout nearly the entire hunting community. Loved Dean's fanboy quotes. One of my favorite scenes is where they interrogate Lester. So for Levia-plans? I'm sure they would need all that red tape, @Swift, but chances are everyone they have to get through to get through the red tape, was eaten and replaced by a leviathan. Thus the time management would be easier. And anyone trying to get that information probably would end up dead. If it's one thing that makes the leviathans so deadly, it's their crafty ways of keeping secrets.
@Red, I'm not sure why the girl would be coming back to Dean if they all age rapidly. That also makes one wonder if the supernatural women stop ageing at one age and continue to live or if they die. I would think the girl showing up on Dean's doorstep would be a kind of black widow thing. It doesn't seem good. I would guess that she's going to die whether it's by hunter's hands or the natural process of whatever creature she is.
Just found out that supernatural is on break again until february 3rd. That sucks seeing as we just got it back after the hiatus.
It would be cool if the boys are able to keep Chrono's ring and make use of it. It wouldn't be the first time the get to do something with Supernatural rings.
@Swift, it does suck! Really wasn't expecting that so soon. @The RedHood, yeah that would be interesting. Kind of like on Smallville. Clark kept the Legion's time travel ring and was able to use it from time to time. Hmm, maybe they could use to send the Leviathans back before they originally did... Or maybe they could save Bobby. Heard through a series of grapevines that Sam's supposed to have a mental breakdown in ep17, in which Cas is returning. Also, apparently Sam's been seeing Lucifer all season and we're finally going to see it get the best of him. Although, I wonder if Cas is going to be the cause of Sam's breakdown.
If im not mistaken I thought I read there is roughly a 3 episode arc dealing with sams condition getting worse. I know one of the episodes has whats his name returning as lucifer. I dont know what one though. Im looking forward to seeing it. Sam has been having the problem all season but we dont get to see more than when he presses his scar. The solution wont work forever though.
I loved this episode! It reminded me of how good SPN can be. I've had some issues with this season, and Time After Time was just such a nice break from that. Robbie Thompson seems to really know how to write the boys too, because they seemed like they had an actual bond in this episode, which for me has been lacking lately. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mark Pellegrino was spotted on the set of SPN while they were filming episode 15, so people are saying this is when we will first see him again. It makes sense, then, that he will have a breakdown in episode 17 if it is supposed to be a 3 episode arc. Jared is taking a short time off when his baby is born, so I wonder if he will just be written lightly for a couple of episodes, or be entirely absent for one or how they will explain all of that. I'm so very interested in how they revisit his mental state and how they bring Castiel (in whatever form) back into the picture.
Message |  Wave Agree (1) | Disagree (0)
Reply to the topic

News from our partners