SYTYCD Top 10 Contestants

So the top 10 was Marko, Melanie, Jordan, Tadd, Caitlynn, Jess, Mitchell, Clarice, Sasha, and Ricky. Tonight, Clarice and Mitchell were eliminated. How do you all feel about the top 10??? Well, now it's a top 8, but still...also are you excited about more all stars coming out next week!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!! Also, about the eliminations...were there people who should have stayed longer, or should people have left earlier??? Any comments about it?????
Message |  Wave Agree (1) | Disagree (0)
The complete list of the top 20 were: MELANIE, MARKO, JORDAN, TADD, Clarice, JESS, CAITLYNN, Mitchell, Ashley, Ryan, RICKY, Chris, Robert Taylor Jr, Iveta, Nick, Miranda, Missy, Wadi, SASHA, and Alexander. The contestants in BOLD are the ones who are still in the competition.
It is SO hard this season to let any of them go! Truly! But they all have a sound career ahead of them, and I know that those leaving now will one day be an all star, too! Most of the all stars on the show now were not winners on previous shows, and yet, look at them now! So while we are losing some excellent dancers, they will be fine! I have to keep that in mind, because I DO feel bad when they are sent home, when they are such good dancers. Determining the winner is going to be very hard, but I'm pulling for Melanie for the girls, and Tadd for the boys. But again, they are ALL wonderful! :)
My point exactly!!!!!! About the all stars, next week Lauren will be the first winner to be an all star! Really excited for that. I'm really hoping that Caitlynn will go far, I'm a big fan of hers...that doesn't seem too likely but Melanie will DEFINATELY go WAY far...and for the boys, I'm also hoping for Tadd.
Message |  Wave Agree (0) | Disagree (0)
Reply to the topic

News from our partners