The Best and Worst Performances of Season 9

With only two performance nights left, I'm wondering ... what did you think was the very best and very worst performance of season 9? If you can't limit yourself to just one ... what were the top 5 best and top 5 worst performances on the Idol stage?
Message |  Wave Agree (0) | Disagree (0)
The best, let's see...Kris Allen's "Let It Be," Daughtry's "September," Carrie Und... oh you mean the current idols. :) ---> My Top 6 FAVORITE: "Give Me One Reason" - Crystal Bowersox; "The Scientist" - Katelyn Epperly; "That's Life" - Lee DeWyze; "Everybody Knows" - Alex Lambert; "Forever" - Andrew Garcia; "House of the Rising Sun" - Siobhan Magnus. --> Side Note: I do love just about all of Crystal, Lee & Alex's performance, but I chose my favorite one of each.
Message |  Wave Agree (1) | Disagree (0)
Top 3 best: lee 'thats life', casey 'jealous guy' and crystal 'people get ready'. Top 3 worst: paige 'smile', tim 'under my thumb' and andrew 'hound dog' or i could just say all of andrews performance, katies, paiges and most of tims lol.
Message |  Wave Agree (2) | Disagree (0)
Top 5 Best: Siobhan "Paint It Black" or "Wicked Game", Casey "Jealous Guy", Katelyn "The Scientist", Didi "Terrified" or "Playin' With Fire, Crystal "People Get Ready" (Have always loved that song and she made it AWESOME!)...Top 5 Worst: Aaron Kelly, "I'm Already There", Andrew Garcia "Hound Dog" UGH!!, Tim Urban "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" Please don't ruin Queen for me, Katie Stevens "Wild Horses" Lesson Learned - teens shouldn't sing Rolling Stones and finally Paige Miles "Against All Odds" apparently NOT b/c she got booted!
Message |  Wave Agree (1) | Disagree (0)
Reply to the topic

News from our partners