It's day three Under the Dome. In "Manhunt," the town needs to find a deputy that has gone rogue. Will he be a danger to the townspeople? Or, will he just be a threat to himself? With the dome overhead and surrounding the town, it shouldn't be too difficult to find him since he can't go far.
"The threat from above is nothing compared to the threat from within." -- "Manhunt" preview
Highlights from the preview:
- The dome extends underground and blocks what looks like a sewer tunnel.
- "It changed everything and it's gonna kill us all." -- Paul
- Joe and Norrie both have seizures at the same time as Carolyn looks after them.
- Someone (Paul?) attacks Linda in a jail cell.
- "An example needs to be made to command respect." -- Big Jim
- "So you're in charge now?" -- Julia questions.
- "I hate this thing. I hate you." -- Junior at the dome wall.
"Manhunt" Sneak Peek
Big Jim and Barbie officially meet. Jim questions Barbie's background given how easily he disarmed Paul Randolph. Jim asks him, "Are you in or are you out?"
It appears that Jim is asking Barbie to help track down the escaped rogue deputy, Paul. Given Barbie's situation, he'll probably help, but for his own reasons. It can't hurt to get close to Jim, though I don't foresee a long term partnership built on trust between the two of them.
Turn in to find out what happens when Under the Dome airs on Monday at 10 pm ET on CBS.
Never miss Under the Dome! Add the show to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image and video courtesy of CBS.)