Here's your BuddyTV High Five: The five big moments and questions from today's episode of The Young and The Restless.
High Five Highlights:
1. Rafe explains to Daniel that he will need to sign over parental rights to Billy and Victoria.
2. Nick goes to the jail to see Adam, but things go bad when Adam starts to taunt and torment Nick.
3. Sharon gets a laptop and finds a new memorial page dedicated to her. She cries when she sees the mean comments left on the site.
4. When Michael tells Phyllis they did not find Jana and Kevin at the train, she tells him she is Lucy's grandmother. She asks him to represent her.
5. After finally reading the letters, Nick becomes enraged when Spencer suggests Sharon's letters seem suicidal.
- Who will Daniel choose as Lucy's legal guardian?
- Sharon is so emotional. How is she going to keep hiding the truth from Sam? How much longer will she hold out?
The Last Word:
One thing is certain with Y&R
, and that is once Phyllis sets her sights on something, she usually gets what she wants. This fight over Lucy is about to become epic and watching it play out will be exciting. And what is going to happen with Sharon? She can't stay gone forever, and Nick is going to get closer to the truth all the time.
(Image courtesy of CBS)