On The Walking Dead, the summit between the Governor and Rick appeared to go well on the surface, but it was a facade. In reality, a war is coming, which will conclude with losses on both sides. A battle would guarantee that neither side wins. In "Prey," can someone stop the fight before it begins?
Spoiler alert: This article contains The Walking Dead spoiler clips.
The two sides arm themselves for battle in the video promo for "Prey."
Highlights from the trailer:
- The Governor tells Andrea that he wants her there when they go meet with Rick. She says, "I'll be there."
- The group is getting ready to head out. To the prison?
- Andrea says, "We have to stop this." But, Milton says, "I don't think you can." -- That sounds sound good at all.
- Andrea tells Tyreese and Sasha that, "The Governor is not what he seems."
- And, then Tyreese is seen talking to The Governor. Did he rat out Andrea?
- There's a horse trailer full of walkers.
- Andrea says she has to kill the Governor, but Milton doesn't think she can get close enough.
- Someone gets caught on fire. Ouch.
In the below sneak peek, Andrea and Milton come across a torture room that the Governor has prepared. This drives Andrea to kill the Governor. Can she pull it off?
Tyreese and Sasha are guarding the wall at Woodbury. A walker approaches and Tyreese uses it for target practice. He's not a very good shot.
The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9 pm ET on AMC.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image and video courtesy of the AMC.)