With Connor not actually dead, the vampires of Mystic Falls were obviously going to have to deal with the hunter again. And that's exactly what happens in "The Killer." Connor takes hostages -- the few human kids he can find -- and uses them as bait to kill all of the vampire kids. Will it work? Will someone/anyone/everyone die? Find out in these The Vampire Diaries videos from "The Killer."
WARNING: There are The Vampire Diaries season 4 spoilers here. Continue at your own risk.
In the first of these Vampire Diaries videos, Elena and Damon discuss their night of (blood) drunken debauchery when at the frat party.
- Stefan has gone missing? That's the most likely explanation when neither Elena nor Damon has heard from the guy. This may, however, have something to do with Stefan's alliance with Klaus.
- Wow. If Elena didn't react the way Damon expected -- by telling Stefan everything -- maybe being a vampire really has changed her.
- Is Elena really ashamed of herself? Or is she just ashamed of not being ashamed of herself? There is a difference.
- Newbie vampire remorse is worse than a hangover? That really sucks.
The second of the videos shows the various vampires trying to figure out how to take on Connor without hurting his hostages at the Grill.
- Hmmm... It would seem that Stefan hasn't been found before this scene, if Elena's reaction is anything to go by.
- I hate to say it, but Damon's plan doesn't seem so very bad.
- And Elena agrees with Damon. Watch out Stefan!
- It is a little strange that Stefan thinks he overrules four other people who have been planning this attack for some time.
- Although he does have a point about the traps Connor might have set.
- After Connor spiked the beer keg, I can't imagine he has much more werewolf venom handy.
- Oh dear. Bonnie is still anti-magic after the whole "killing Grams" thing.
The final video from "The Killer" is a promo for the episode as a whole. Hopefully, it gives some context to explain those other scenes.
- Connor is kind of a jerk.
- You know, if April keeps ending up in the middle of all these vampire games, sooner or later she just has to figure it all out, right?
- Is that scene between Elena and Damon all anger, or is there a bit of attraction in there as well?
- Vampires aren't the only loaded guns, Connor. You might want to think about that before your rage gets you again...
"The Killer" airs on Thursday, November 8 at 8pm on The CW.
(Images and videos courtesy of The CW)