The mid-season finale of The Vampire Diaries is finally here on Thursday with "O Come, All Ye Faithful" and that should mean an epic episode filled with tragedy, love, and a huge cliffhanger. With the Hybrids all unsired, it's time for Tyler to move forward with his plan to destroy Klaus, but will Stefan prevent that from happening? Plus, there's Jeremy who has gone into Hunter mode and wants to kill his sister and their vampire friends. That can't happen, can it?
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
The CW has released a couple videos to help with the wait until Thursday, but they raise more questions than they answer.
Spoiler alert: This preview contains some The Vampire Diaries spoilers for this week's episode. Read at your own risk.
Check out the trailer for "O Come, All Ye Faithful."
Here are some of the clues from the promo:
- A showdown between Tyler and Stefan over what to do about Klaus.
- "Tonight we are taking out Klaus and setting you free." -- Tyler
"I can't let you do that." -- Stefan
- Wow. Look at those muscles on Jeremy! Being a Hunter gave him strength and the muscles to handle that kind of power.
- What is Bonnie doing with Jeremy?
- "I want to throw you back in my bed and never leave." -- Damon
"So do it." -- Elena
- "Why would I lie to you, Stefan? I'm the best friend you've got." -- Klaus
- Stefan is ANGRY! And, Caroline just sits there peacefully and watches his outburst.
The CW released a clip of a scene at the cabin that provides more insight into the episode. Jeremy's definitely looking fine. Though, he looks dangerous with that ax. Is he making stakes to kill vampires?
From the above clip:
- Elena and Damon show up at the cabin where Jeremy has been staying with Bonnie.
- "They shouldn't be here." -- Jeremy
"They're here to help you. You trust me?" -- Bonnie
"Yeah. Yeah, I trust you." -- Jeremy
- Wow. He looks possessed by his Hunter self.
- Could Jeremy and Bonnie be on the path of hooking up again?
- "What the hell is Professor Shady Pants doing here?" -- Damon
"I invited him." -- Elena
- What is Elena thinking? Okay, maybe it's a keep your enemy close kinda thing?
If those videos aren't enough of a tease, how about a huge spoiler? Rumor has it that someone's going to die that's been around since the beginning of the series. Check out our breakdown of the potential victims!
Who do you think will be die? Whose death would devastate you?
The Vampire Diaries "O Come, All Ye Faithful" airs Thursday, December 13 at 8 pm ET on the CW.
(Images and videos courtesy of the CW.)