Will Elena become a vampire in the Vampire Diaries season 4 premiere? That's the big question we have to ask after watching this video. Check it out for yourself if you want to guess at an answer!WARNING: The following article contains a TVD video and a whole bunch of The Vampire Diaries season 4 spoilers. They're awesome, but they're also dangerous. Proceed with caution.
As you probably recall, at the end of The Vampire Diaries
season 3, Elena Gilbert drowned with vampire blood in her system. And then she woke up from death. Presumably, this means that Elena will become a vampire for The Vampire Diaries
But we can't really presume anything when it comes to The Vampire Diaries
, can we? Check out the video below if you want to question Elena's fate as much as possible.
Did you catch all that? If you didn't, here are the main Vampire Diaries
season 4 spoilers found in the video:
- Considering her question (which is not, apparently, asked in the hospital), Elena will be taking some time to get used to her new condition.
- At least Elena and Jeremy will have a briefly happy reunion before the snark about fangs begins.
- Vampires get a day of transition before they have to either feed or die? That hasn't been so clear before (but it does match what we saw for the other vampires).
- "There is no way out of it! You feed or you die!" Damon is probably right. Considering the rotten implications for The Vampire Diaries if Damon is wrong, I hope he is right.
- Bonnie is sure getting confident of her powers over death. This cannot be a good thing for Bonnie.
- The look Klaus-as-Tyler gives Caroline as she rips off her shirt is priceless. I may just have to love Michael Trevino this season.
- Another car crash? Who gets smashed up this time? And will they be falling off Wickery Bridge too?
- Would this be the police coming after the vampires? This Founders' Council just gets bigger and bigger as more and more of them get killed. Odd.
- Bonnie's spell does not seem to go so well.
- Elena claims to be dying. Do you think she will?
Of course not. Killing off the main character (in a permanent way) would be a foolish move for The Vampire Diaries
. Almost as foolish? Finding a way for Elena to not
be a vampire. There is a simple reason for this: If there is a way to stop being a vampire, what is the point of this whole show?
So I hope Bonnie fails. We want vampire Elena!The Vampire Diaries
season 4 begins on Thursday, October 11 at 8pm on The CW.(Images and video courtesy of The CW)