Along with its beautiful stars and genius producers, The Vampire Diaries brought a peek into the future when the show came to the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. Check out the Comic-Con preview video for The Vampire Diaries season 4. Check it out here!
WARNING: There are a few The Vampire Diaries season 4 spoilers in here. Not many, but a few. Please take that into consideration before you continue.The Vampire Diaries
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
season 4 won't begin until October 11 (because The CW is being mean and delaying it until later than usual). That's a long time to wait. This preview video for the upcoming season doesn't have much new footage, but there are a few choice tidbits to get you through the many weeks.
For those of you who might be just catching up, The Vampire Diaries
ended season 3 as it always does -- with a major cliffhanger. Elena drowned below Wickery Bridge, but a fortuitous infusion of vampire blood earlier means that it's not all over for our heroine. The final second of last season showed Elena waking from the dead. There may be a new vampire in town!
Check out the video, "To Feed or Not to Feed?" below:
What do we get to see?
- Elena and Matt swerve to miss Rebekah, and they drive off the bridge.
- Back in season 2, Elena and Stefan talk about the pluses and minuses of becoming a vampire.
- Damon leaps across the living room to sit on the balcony.
- Roaring '20s, bloodthirsty Stefan hangs out with Klaus.
- A whole bunch of people get killed by vampires.
- Damon ends Rose's suffering after her werewolf bite.
- Rebekah and Elijah face the idea that Klaus might be dead.
- After a brief flash of her watery grave, the video returns to the Vampire Diaries season 3 finale and Elena's resurrection.
- A whole bunch of Elena's happy memories flash by.
- Damon: "You're about to get really freaky."
- Lots of people drink blood.
- Someone takes sunglasses off Elena (probably).
- Stefan: "It's never going to be the same, Elena!"
- A vampire portrayed by Nina Dobrev (probably Katherine, if we're being honest) bares some fangs.
- Hi Vicky!
- Damon: "You feed or you die. There is no door number 3."
- Klaus-as-Tyler and Bonnie have their little chat about bullying spirits.
- Lots of people get thrown around. Elena kisses both Damon and Stefan.
- Stefan: "You weren't there the day Elena looked me in the eye and told me she absolutely never wanted this."
- Damon: "Then you shouldn't have let her die!"
- Stefan: "I never meant for her to die!"
- Elena wakes up.
- Damon gets mad at Matt.
- Damon: "And now the world has one more quarterback. Bravo, brother."
So will Elena feed? Will she become a vampire? How will all of the relationships change in The Vampire Diaries
season 4? Leave your comments below!(Images and video courtesy of The CW)