I'm not sure if there were any winners on part one of the Real Housewives of New Jersey
reunion special. Everyone came with different objectives and in the end they all clashed and got them nowhere. Andy Cohen kept trying to talk about the show, but Teresa was determined to call Danielle a pig (among other things). Danielle clearly wanted to redeem (or absolve) herself, but wouldn't directly answer any questions or take responsibility for anything she said on the show. Caroline didn't manage to stay as cool as usual, and Jacqueline tried to fight with Danielle but was overshadowed by other craziness and rudeness. But let's take a look at the Top 5 Moments from the reunion so far.
5. Caroline slow-claps Danielle. It was very Christian Bale's sarcastic "oh GOOD FOR YOU," in response to Danielle saying "[my daughters'] friends really love me and so do their friends' parents." Caroline finished the argument telling Danielle "we're in the O.K. Corral, buckle up." Because that's what you do when you're about to get in a gunfight or release a sex tape, you buckle up.
4. Teresa's over-reaching Jersey Shore dig at Danielle.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
"Let's move on, actually, let's go back to that because Danielle is a whore." I don't think Andy Cohen could have anticipated that his mild Jersey Shore question would lead to a full on attack, but has anything really made sense on The Real Housewives of New Jersey
3. The Housewives don't see what's so funny about the clip packages. Particularly the package introducing the words they say incorrectly to funny music. Jacqueline laughed, but it was at Danielle's dog dragging its butt along the carpet. They came for business, and they're not going to let Andy Cohen's "hosting" or "questions" get in the way of their arguments.
2. Teresa, is your home in foreclosure? No, but yes but no. Teresa was being as evasive as Danielle. After viewing the clip package dedicated to her overspending Teresa admits that some of the claims are true, but not all of them (and won't say which ones). But surely it's not her fault. Teresa's bringing the poorhouse back.
1. Teresa goes from 0 to 60, pushes Andy Cohen, and goes catatonic. Seriously, what was that? I've never seen a woman behave so much like an animal, spitting and grunting. Caroline had to hold her face to calm her down. "You're strong!" Andy Cohen exclaimed, for lack of something better to say. And the creepiest thing of all was how dead in the face and eyes Teresa was the whole time.
What were your favorite moments?
(images courtesy of Bravo)