Here are the lessons I learned from last night's episode:
1. DON'T CAUSE PROBLEMS AT THE BROWNSTONE
Just don't! It will take more time than you have to resolve it.
2. Your Facebook life can sometimes affect your real life.
It turns out people read what you say on the internet and it can hurt their REAL feelings.
3. Gia will probably never get an acting job.
Cooawfee, caffee, coffee, caffee, coffee, cooawfee!
4. Dinner is nice, but SOLO CUPS make it a PARTY!!
5. This cat's name is Grandma Wrinkles.
Lessons Learned from Danielle:
1. Slurs are okay if someone who's not you is saying them.
And you can call a straight man a faggot and it's not a big deal.
2. It's good to have friends in low places
For protection! And for when you roll into the Brownstone unexpectedly.
3. If someone wants to meet you for drinks, they have put a hit on you.
4. A wall post on Facebook is actually a text message that someone has put a hit on you.
5. SOMEONE HAS PUT A HIT ON YOU! GET DANNY!