The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Reunion Part 2 is afoot and this time, Brandi's in! That's good, because Part 1, although peppered with unabashed disdain for the late Russell Armstrong, was too much forced ganging up on Lisa, no? Now that Brandi is on the right couch, the sauce is a little more tempered. Let the games begin! Some observations as we navigate this portion of the reunion:
- I am so over the Kyle, Taylor, and Adrienne couch. It's like, as Brandi reported, they all got together beforehand and decided to be nit-picking bitches.
- I'm glad they're discussing Game Night without Dana. Maaaaayyyybe Brandi shouldn't have been so forthright about being right about Kim, though.
- BRANDI! I love you. Never change. Never take any of this seriously. I loved her forever when she said, "OK TAYLOR." I don't know why they act like they don't get Brandi's jokes.
- Camille's favorite curse word is "poopystink"!? Bless her.
- "Sexy is leaving a little something to the imagination," like ARM PARTS.
- So Lisa used to bother Taylor because Taylor didn't understand her humor. How long will it take them to understand Brandi's humor?
- Why are they arguing about texts and GIGGY'S TWEETS!? Adrienne is so boring.
- I'm glad we're bringing up how Taylor tried to turn everyone against Lisa at the tea party, at the very least.
- "I mean, Eddie Cibrian says you slit his tires, is that true?" "Yeah!" "Oh ..."
- Sorry, but Taylor's book is not about women who are dying, I don't think.
- "You are Angry Spice"? Not cute, Kyle.
- You can tell that Andy loves Brandi. And so do we! Andy and I love that Brandi just openly admitted to accidentally texting Kyle "Kyle is a c*nt"
- Camille won favorite Housewife! Good job, Camille, you earned it by being fashionably sane.
- Taylor talked about finding the body. Yikes! And secret bank accounts! Double yikes!
Oh, and for Part 3 we have to hear from Dana. But, on the flip side, we get to hear from Kim! And more about what a monster Russell was!(images courtesy of Bravo)