The Good Wife season 4 continues Sunday, November 18 in an episode called "Here Comes the Judge." And judging by the preview videos (see what I did there?), it looks like this going to be one intense episode for nearly every character on the show.
The preview video for this episode may be short, but it is packed with tons of information about what's going to happen in this one. Looks like the team at Lockhart and Gardner is going up against one of their biggest adversaries yet. Not that these guys aren't used to fighting hard with their clients, but usually their battles involve the other lawyers, not the judge. What are they going to do against someone who has so much power? I have no idea, but I can't wait to watch and find out.
Here are some more things we know from the preview video:
- The judge (played by guest star Judd Hirsch) doesn't seem to be afraid to give his true feelings on this case.
- Diane is going to let Alicia and Will "go nuclear" on the judge, whatever that means.
- Cary will end up bearing the brunt of some fight, the question is: who exactly wants to beat him up and why? Is it connected to their current case, an old case, or could it even be something to do with his dad?
In the sneak peek clip from the episode, we find Alicia checking her emails when Eli comes in for a chat. Eli's not known for often bringing Alicia good news and true to form, he's got something to show her that doesn't make her all that happy. Someone from the other campaign has been following her daughter to school in an attempt to dig up some dirt on her children. Trouble is, they may have found something on Grace that they can use against Peter in the campaign.
Here are a few more things we know from the sneak peek clip:
- Alicia never bothers to read emails from Eli because she knows he'll find her if it's important.
- Eli sometimes talks like he's in a sci fi movie.
- Grace is hanging out with a new kid at school and it looks like he could be quite the bad boy.
What did you think after watching the previews for this episode of The Good Wife? What parts are you most excited to see, the battle against the judge, Grace's new boyfriend, or (like me) the whole story with Cary?
The Good Wife airs on Sunday nights at 10pm on CBS.
(Image courtesy of CBS)