Is the hunt for Joe Carroll finally coming to an end? On The Following, Joe's story is not going according to plan with Joey gone and after Claire's betrayal. In "The End is Near," FBI is getting closer to his location, but will they get there in time to save Claire or capture Joe?
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Spoiler alert: This article contains The Following spoilers and clips. You've been warned.
Official synopsis: In the season's penultimate episode, Ryan, Parker and Weston prepare to storm the follower's mansion, but Joe already has an escape plan in action. Meanwhile, disguised followers create a diversion at the town evacuation center, which causes panic among the residents and leads to a dangerous kidnapping of one FBI official.
Check out the preview for "The End is Near."
Highlights from the promo:
- "We got the house." -- Ryan
- "Now our story will finally be heard." -- Joe
- Group suicide?
- Members of the cult infiltrate the town's evacuation center and wreak havoc on the residents.
- "He's going to give me the opportunity to witness her death." -- Ryan
- Will Claire be killed? Or, can Ryan save her?
- "Why does Claire have to die?" -- Ryan
"So that you can be reborn." -- Follower
- Jacob and Emma kiss. Is it reciprocal?
- Who is Emma pointing the gun at?
In the below sneak peek, Joe confronts Claire after she stabbed him to let her know that he has re-written the book. He tried to come up with a reason for her character to live, but he couldn't. She must die.
Jacob worries that Joe isn't thinking straight and questions the plan. Emma backs up Joe and tells Jacob they need to leave with him.
The Following airs Mondays at 10 pm ET on FOX.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image and videos courtesy of FOX.)