It all comes down to the last hour of The Following. Who will be the victor of "The Final Chapter"? Will it be Joe Carroll? Or, Ryan Hardy? With Joey safely hidden away, Claire becomes both Joe's bait and leverage against Ryan. Meanwhile, Parker is buried alive. Will they be able to find and save her too?
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Check out the preview for "The Final Chapter."
Highlights from the video:
- "Joe is handing us the clues. We just need to see them." - Mike
- Parker is buried alive
- "Your death will be the one that finally does him in." -- Joe
- "He planned the whole thing." -- Ryan
"We can still change the story." -- Mike
- "Does good triumph over evil? Does the hero rescue the girl?" -- Joe
- "He wants everybody close to me dead." -- Ryan
- "Ryan, no!" -- Mike
- Who does Ryan shoot?
"Emma's Turn" Preview
A despondent Ryan meets up with Emma in order to get to Claire. Emma threatens to shoot him, but Ryan does really care.
"That Love is a Lie" Preview
Joe left "a pretty big trail of bread crumbs" for Ryan to find Claire. He reminisces about the love that he had with Claire and ends with "I'm really gonna miss you, Claire."
The Following airs Mondays at 9 pm ET on FOX.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image and videos courtesy of FOX.)