On The Following, tension grows as Joe begins to struggle with his quest for success, while the relationships within the Follower House continue to be strained. The FBI is on Joe's trail and make an important capture, but will it be too late for one of their own? Is "The Curse" a self-fulfilling prophecy for Ryan?
Spoiler alert: This article contains The Following spoilers and clips.
Official synopsis: Ryan and the FBI discover a follower who might be able to lead them to Joe Carroll's location. Agent Weston returns to the case but his run-in with the cult may have had a bigger impact on him than anyone originally thought. Meanwhile, Claire and Emma come face-to-face for the first time since Joey's kidnapping.
Check out the official promo for "The Curse."
Highlights from the promo:
- "He's unraveling." -- Ryan
- Mike's back!
- A Follower is captured that refers to a "House of Psychos." Does he know where it is?
- Claire tries to escape with Joey, but gets stopped by Roderick and a group of Followers.
- "He knows too much." -- Joe
- Claire tells Roderick that Joe can't be trusted. Will she be able to turn him?
- Who is Emma kissing in the kitchen?
- "I will kill you." -- Claire to Emma.
- Joe captures Mike and Ryan finds them. Mike didn't look very well. Could the FBI finally have gotten ahead of Joe?
In the below sneak peek, Joe works on his book and hits a snag, "I'm struggling with the hero's character." Joe reaches out to Ryan for help. Instead of helping him, Ryan pushes Joe, "... you should desperate." And, then gives Joe a hard time about the armory. Is Joe unraveling? It would appear so.
Claire sees Emma for the first time since Joey's kidnapping. Emma is happy to see her and wants to repair their relationship, but Claire wants nothing to do with her. Emma reflects on their two years together as a family. And, Claire warns "the sick little girl" to stay away from them.
Ryan and Parker find drawings that symbolize Joe's cult and religion which she coins "Carrollism."
The Following airs Mondays at 9 pm ET on FOX.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image and video courtesy of FOX.)