The Following's Joe Carroll may be back behind bars, but the investigation is just beginning. Carroll arranged for his son, Joey, to be kidnapped by his nanny and the FBI must figure out how to get him back. That means talking to Carroll and playing along with his game. Meanwhile, Jordy is still out there as well. Did he move from killing dogs to killing girls?
Spoiler alert: This article contains The Following spoilers and clips. You've been warned!
Check out the video preview for the next episode:
Highlights from the "Chapter Two" preview:
- "It must be so difficult for you to be around the stench of death again." -- Joe Carroll
- "Joe's playing with us. It's like a game to him." -- Ryan Hardy
- New member joins the investigation team: Agent Parker.
- Hardy wants a gun. Parker wants to know if he's sober.
- They figure out that Emma Hill, Jake Wells, and Paul Torres. That means that they were using aliases with Sarah Fuller and Claire Matthews.
- Agent Parker is an expert in cults.
- Emma, Jake and Paul seem to have a complicated relationship and don't trust each other. Emma stabs one of the guys.
- Joey is still with them.
- Carroll wants to see Claire and she agrees to see him to get information about Joey.
- Carroll wants to know about her relationship with Hardy. He asks, "Did your body quiver to his every touch?" And, she responds, "Yes, it did."
- Joey plays with his nanny. Does he realize what a dangerous situation he's in?
- "So many surprises waiting for you." -- Carroll to Hardy.
The cast talks about what's coming up in the second episode of The Following. The episode is about Joey's kidnapping and the investigation begins to reveal how large Carroll's reach really is.
Check out the below Sneak Peek:
The Following airs on Mondays at 9 pm ET on FOX.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image and videos courtesy of FOX.)