Here's your High Five: The five big moments and questions from today's episode of The Bold and The Beautiful.
High Five Highlights:
1. Taylor and Ridge are sure the writing they saw in the sand must be from Brooke and Thomas.
2. Whip's insecurities mount when Taylor and Ridge spend considerable time together as they continue the search.
3. With the weather deteriorating quickly, the search for the survivors is reduced and Ridge begs a boat captain to take them out to continue the search.
4. Stephanie tells Nick how afraid she is that she will lose Brooke and Thomas, especially since she and Brooke had become closer lately.
5. Brooke is becoming quite ill and is sure the berries she ate were poisonous. Thomas is feeling the effects as well. The two are nauseous and having trouble moving about.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
- Will Ridge find Brooke before it is too late?
- Will lead to a better relationship between Stephanie and Brooke in the long run?
The Last Word:
The situation is deteriorating rapidly for Brooke, and if those berries were poisonous, Ridge does not have much time left to find her. Hopefully the boat captain will lead Taylor and Ridge to Brooke and Thomas before it is too late. At least Brooke has stopped hallucinating, but she is starting to get flashes of memories of the waterfall and she and Thomas hugging. He claims not to remember exactly what happened, so this will get interesting soon.
(Image courtesy of CBS)