ABC has released their first taste of what's in store this season on The Bachelorette
, which premieres Monday, May 24.
With so much traveling ahead of her, this season might as well have been called Where in the World is Ali Fedotowsky?
Good thing she's wearing those sneakers!
The Bachelorette Season 6 Spoilers: Another Scandal Brewing
As we wait for more info and photos of Ali's 25 eligible bachelors (which the network promises will come along shortly, and we'll make sure to get it up ASAP when it does), check out the highlights of ABC's press release about the season premiere and the exciting upcoming dates, which include two private concerts, an onstage visit to a landmark Broadway musical and an olive oil wrestling match.
The Monday, May 24 Premiere (9:02-11:00 PM):Ali's 25 eligible men will include...
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
And oh the lengths they'll go to make a good first impression:
- a real estate investor
- a lawyer
- a TV weatherman
Creativity becomes the name of the game:
- one outdoorsman literally tries to reel her in
- a hunky
skier does a death-defying back flip off the limo
- one man even
gets down on one knee and proposes
The battle for the first impression rose heats things up:
an aspiring writer is the first to snag some alone time
with Ali, sharing his very inspiring story
- one man scores some points
with a sentimental scrapbook he made for her
- one clever guy
steals the show and Ali's attention with a heart-felt, hilarious song, accompanying himself on a ukulele
And then the drama starts!
- a sexy Latin bachelor seizes the moment to take Ali
outside and teach her some salsa steps
- another handsome suitor rips
his shirt open to reveal his professional wrestler alter ego
rugged country guy gives Ali a beautiful hand-crafted wood necklace to
make his point
Later this season on The Bachelorette:
Ali grows concerned when one of the men uses his one-on-one time
to warn her - already - that there may be some men here for reasons
other than love
- Chris Harrison brings in a ballot
box and instructs the men to each write down the name of a guy they
feel isn't here for the right reasons
- When the votes are tallied, one
bachelor gets an overwhelming number of votes. But even though he is a
marked man, Ali gives him some private time to convince her that his
intentions are sincere. But will he have done enough to get a rose?
- By the end of the evening, Ali must eliminate eight of the 25 men the first night,
leaving 17 to compete for her affections and, in the end, her heart.
Ali and her bachelors will travel across the globe, enjoying intimate dates
in Hollywood, Las Vegas, New York, Iceland, Istanbul, Lisbon and
Tahiti. Adventures in America:
Extraordinary trips abroad! Ali and the remaining guys first go to Iceland, where they...
- Ali and one lucky man sneak up to the Hollywood sign in Los
Angeles, enjoying the city lights below
- She whisks away one fortunate
bachelor on a private jet to an exciting date at a new Las Vegas
resort, which ends with a private performance by popular English
jazz-pop singer Jamie Cullum
- Nine guys are surprised when they get to
shoot a music video with the Barenaked Ladies
- Ali's Manhattan
adventure starts with a glamorous photo shoot and make-over for
InStyle magazine's July issue, out in mid-June
- Ali auditions seven men to try and
sing and dance their way into her heart with the hopes of being chosen
to be featured with her in that night's performance of the landmark
Tony Award-winning musical, "The Lion King"
- Ali and one of the lucky
bachelors are surprised by a private concert from one of the
Bachelorette's favorites, singer-songwriter Joshua Radin and the
Harlem Boys Choir
And then it's off to...
- transverse a frigid mountain plateau to a cave where they go
- enjoy a dip in the famous geothermal hot
springs, Blue Lagoon
- go on a breathtaking
helicopter ride over the active Eyjafjallajokull Volcano shortly
before its eruption
- go to a huge glacier and a spectacular and
romantic ice cave
Finally, at the end of the journey:
- Istanbul, Turkey, where the bachelors will compete for Ali's love by grappling with gargantuan
Turkish olive oil wrestlers in a slippery throw-down
- Lisbon, Portugal, where they'll enjoy magical dates in romantic medieval settings at the
Castle Sao Jorge
- Obidos, Portugal, where Ali and two of the men
don historic garments and are joined by local villagers in a dance
- Tahiti, where the final three lucky men will join Ali for some of the most exotic and sensual overnight dates ever
- Two lucky men will meet her family
- She will
visit the final bachelors' hometowns for a slice of their lives in an
effort to determine the man with whom she is most compatible
- there are surprises in store for Ali that shake her world
- the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true
love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the
question, and will she say yes?
What are you most excited to see this season on The Bachelorette
? Which of these dates sound the most romantic? Let's hear your hopes and dreams for the season in the comments. And keep checking back until May 24, as we'll bring you as much as we can about Ali's men as soon as we find out who they are.