You probably had a few laughs over the cheesy pickup lines and you probably got drunk playing The Bachelor
drinking game over tons of pilot puns in the first episode alone. But there's one more thing that made the season opener fun to watch: the women who came bearing gifts!
If you missed the premiere of The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
, check out this article for the recap.
Obviously, I'm referring to tangible gift items that have been featured on The Bachelor
, so no, we can't include Tenley's 10 Things About Herself speech or Gia's free hair styling services. Below I've listed all the things brought by the bachelorettes. Let me know who brought the best and the lamest gift in the comments below!Peacock Feather
- Ali gave this to Jake since peacocks use them to "attract a mate."Double-Sided Coin
- It's a win-win situation for Elizabeth (KY), who left her fate on the show at the hands of a double-sided coin. A Bag of Soil
- Nothing establishes common ground than a little bag of soil from your hometown, according to Valishia, who just had to flirtingly rub Jake's hand with dirt.Picker Machine
- Just like Elizabeth, Ashley thought it would be a good idea to bring a picker machine that would pick her name all the time. Jelly Beans
- This would have been a cute gift for Jake. Unfortunately, Christina brought the jelly beans as a little parting gift for all the other girls. Pair of Aviators
- OK this just took the pilot analogies to a whole other level. But you got to admit that Sheila's gift really looks good on Jake. Toy Airplane
- For me, Ella brought the perfect gift to let Jake know she's not just a single mom--- she's a single mom to a 7-year-old boy who wants to be a pilot!
(Image courtesy of ABC)