Juan Pablo Galavis and Clare Crawley were apparently not the first to have a rendezvous in the ocean on The Bachelor
as Courtney Robertson admits a dirty little secret in her tell-all book, I Didn't Come Here to Make Friends
. Meanwhile, Bachelorette
season 10 star Andi Dorfman reveals 25 things you didn't know about her and Bachelor
couple Jason and Molly Mesnick reveal who they want to see on Bachelor in Paradise
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Courtney Tells All
According to the New York Post
, Courtney Robertson claimed in her book, which hit stores on June 24, that she had sex with Bachelor
season 16 star Ben Flajnik throughout the course of the show. "If I'm going to do it, I'm going to go for it and tell the whole story," Robertson tells The Post
. "Nobody wants the watered-down version."
"To answer your question, yes. Ben and I did have sex in the ocean. On-camera," wrote Robertson, who was referring to their skinny-dipping adventure in Puerto Rico on The Bachelor. "It was immediate, but it was only for about 20 seconds and, um, it was just the tip."
To refresh your memory, watch the clip of Ben and Courtney going skinny dipping on The Bachelor:
Robertson's revelation, however, gets worst as she paints a mental image that no one really wants to picture. "We did every position under the sun, but I believe I sealed the deal when we successfully completed the reverse cowgirl," she wrote.
Robertson was called many names during her time on The Bachelor, including liar and man-eater, but she still ended up winning Flajnik's heart in the finale. "I honestly did not know I was going to be portrayed as the worst villain in Bachelor history . . . I genuinely thought I was being funny," she said.
25 Things About Andi
Think you already know a lot about Andi Dorfman? Think again. The star of The Bachelorette
season 10 told Us Weekly
25 things which might surprise you.
1. I iron my sheets while they are on my bed. It's weird, but efficient!
2. I take a bath every single night.
3. I am the worst singer you'll ever meet.
4. I work out to Celine Dion songs on full blast.
5. I never eat breakfast.
6. I'm able to stick my belly out to make it look pregnant. I did it once to freak my dad out.
7. I can eat anyone under the table.
8. I learned how to cook Cajun food in college at Louisiana State. I make mean gumbo.
9. I was home-schooled to play competitive tennis in high school, until I realized I'd never make it as a pro.
10. My family has three nicknames for me: Pookie, Shishy and AJ.
11. My favorite song is "The Star-Spangled Banner."
12. I love sushi. I could eat it every day.
13. I have road rage.
14. My biggest pet peeve is when people are late.
15. I hate watching television in high definition -- it looks weird to me.
16. I have a fascination with crime shows like Forensic Files and Law & Order: SVU.
17. If I could be anyone for a day, it would be Kate Middleton.
18. When it comes to dancing, I have two left feet. Seriously, my dance moves are awful!
19. I'm obsessed with Scandal. Sometimes I find myself pretending to be Olivia Pope.
20. My favorite number is 19 because it was Hines Ward's college football number -- my dad was a big fan!
21. Every Thanksgiving, my family and I play Cards Against Humanity.
22. My dream vacation is an African safari.
23. I can sew! I used to make a lot of my own clothes in college.
24. Nerd alert: I loved studying history and geography in high school.
25. One of my biggest regrets in life is that I never studied abroad.
Jason and Molly Mesnick On Who They Want to See on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
Though the first 10 cast members of Bachelor in Paradise
have already been announced, there are still some participants that have yet to be revealed, including three men from Andi Dorfman's season. But Bachelor
couple Jason and Molly Mesnick already have their picks. In their podcast
, they revealed that they wanted to see Marquel Martin because "he has a great presonality," JJ O'Brien because he "seems cool," Nick Viall because he "seems like someone who is playing his cards well in that he really wants to be in a relationship" and Marcus Grodd because "people really like" him.
Where you surprised with Courtney's revelation? Who do you want to see on Bachelor in Paradise?
Want more updates on The Bachelor
and The Bachelorette
? Download the BuddyTV Guide
(Image courtesy of ABC)