We've finally reached the point of our Bachelor
journey where Jake Pavelka catches up with some of the most controversial bachelorettes this season before he makes his final choice. Fifteen eliminated contestants reunite one last time on national TV to dish out the dirt and tell their side of the story in The Bachelor: The Women Tell All special.
Here's what you can expect tonight:More Regrets
Gia and Ali relive their Bachelor
stint and talk about their emotional departure on the show. While Gia laments over the fact that she never told Jake how she felt about him, Ali expresses regret over her decision to choose work over love. Get a sneak peek of tonight's episode here. The Rozlyn Drama
Rozlyn, the woman accused of having an affair with one of the producers on the show, returns to discuss the turn of events that led to her abrupt dismissal and the firing of a staffer. According to the press release, there's also a never-before-seen footage that will put Rozlyn in the hot seat. Other Happenings on The Bachelor: The Women Tell All
- Michelle fires back at the other bachelorettes when they reveal what it's like to live with this season's resident psycho.
- Bachelor host Chris Harrison reviews the highlights of the season, including the funny moments and bloopers.
- A behind-the-scenes look at what happens to past bachelors and bachelorettes after the cameras stop rolling.
- Cast members reunite for a good cause in the segment The Bachelor Gives Back.
- Last but not the least, there's a sneak peek at the season finale and the finale two bachelorettes, Tenley and Vienna.
(Image courtesy of ABC)