Before season 12 of The Amazing Race began filming, BuddyTV got the chance to talk to the contestants, creator and host of the show to get their thoughts on what was to come. Check back all this week as we unveil our exclusive video interviews of the 11 brand new teams.
Marianna and Julia
, the feisty sisters from sunny Miami, Florida, are convinced that they'll make for an unbeatable team. The two claim that they are inseparable, and will stick with each other no matter what happens. The fun-loving, energetic pair are always laughing and eager to see if their relationship can stand up to the rigors of the Race. BuddyTV sat down with these two for an entertaining and insightful interview this summer prior to the start of the Race. Watch the full video interview below.
The Amazing Race is available on Amazon Prime.
- Marianna and Julia are best friends and inseparable.
- Since season 1, Marianna and Julia always discussed with their family about doing the Race.
- They believe staying positive is crucial for this Race.
- They are hoping to win the Race so they can buy a house for their mom and have something to call their own because they've never had that.
- They also hope to build their relationship to another level.
- Their strategy is to relax and think things through. Be rational. Make decisions quickly but with thought and effort. Once they've made a decision, go with it full force and never give up.
- They also hope to make friends and have a good time, but at the same time, this is a competition, and they are not afraid to take advantage of others if necessary.
- One of the strategies that they also are planning to gain an edge, is to get as much money along the way. They aren't afraid to pay of people to trick others.
Check out our other exclusive video interviews for The Amazing Race 12:
Creator Bertram van Munster
Lorena and Jason
Nicolas and Donald
Ronald and Christina
Azaria and Hendekea
Kynt and Vyxsin
Jennifer and Nathan
Ari and Staella
TK and Rachel
Host Phil Keoghan
-Interview conducted by Royce Yuen
(Image courtesy of CBS)