Who will be alive at the end of the season? The 100 on the ground are in a battle for their lives against the Grounders. Meanwhile, those in space are on a dying Ark with no way to get to the ground safely. "We Are the Grounders" is the first hour of the two-part season finale.
Spoiler alert: This article contains The 100 spoilers and clips.
Going into the penultimate episode, Finn's set to be killed, Clarke's hanging high in the air caught by a snare trap, Monty is missing, and those in camp await the Grounders' attack.
Check out the "We Are Grounders" trailer.
Highlights from the video:
- Jaha puts the survival of their people in the hands of the 100 on the ground. He commends their resilience.
- "Our legacy will go on." - Jaha
- Jasper and Octavia are with others armed as a door opens. Who's behind the door?
- Bellamy gives a rousing speech of encouragement at their camp.
- Jasper hugs Bellamy.
- Clarke is captured by a Grounder and chained.
- Anya shoots an arrow at someone.
- Who's suffocated?
- Octavia goes to a bound Jasper.
- Clarke's on a two-headed horse with a Grounder.
- Murphy holds Jasper at gunpoint.
- "We're on the ground now and that means we are Grounders!" - Bellamy
Check out the "Inside the 100: We Are Grounders" video.
The Ark is dying. The people aboard only have 51 hours of life support left and there's no way to get to the ground. The next Exodus ship isn't ready to go yet and they don't have time or the ability to finish it in time.
"There are no more options."
Kane is determined to find a way to save them. Will he succeed?
On the ground, Bellamy starts to lose it. He goes after a guy for falling asleep while on watch. Murphy's story comes back into play.
The 100 airs Wednesdays 10 9pm ET on the CW.
(Image and video courtesy of USA.)