Bellamy (Bob Morley) has been through some highs and lows since arriving on Earth. He's with his sister, but for the most part she hasn't approved of his actions on the ground. Most of the 100 follow him, but he finds himself often at odds with the other natural leader, Clarke.
This weekend, Bob Morley spoke with reporters at Wondercon about "My Sister's Keeper," the potential for romance, Bellamy's relationship with Clarke and more.
Check out the video interview and highlights.
Highlights from the interview:
- The flashback provided better understanding of Bellamy and Octavia's story.
- Bellamy plays 16 in the flashback with a wig.
- Provided opportunity to see Bellamy when he was happy.
- Relationships grow, but it's difficult to maintain.
- Bellamy has a respect for Clarke. She may have it for him, but it's about the community.
- There's a connection, but they have different ideas.
- "He does have limits."
- He thought he was a murderer and he's changed when he finds out he's not. But ... then he finds out he's responsible for hundreds of deaths after he got rid of the radio.
The 100 airs Wednesdays at 9 pm ET on the CW.
(Image and video: Carla Day)