If Beacon Hills had any period of calm after the nogitsune were defeated, it didn't last long. MTV released the first full trailer for Teen Wolf Season 4 and the main theme is death. Assassins show up in the town to kill and they don't waste any time getting the job done.
Scott explains the situation in the below exchange:
"It's a Dead Pool: a list of supernatural creatures."
"How do they even know about me?"
"They know about everyone."
Professional killers have invaded Beacon Hills! For fun, there's Lacrosse. Check out the full trailer below, as well as, some tidbits.
Tidbits from the Teen Wolf trailer:
- Lydia and Kira find an unidentifiable body. It appears to be a man who's wearing a dark long-sleeved jacket.
- Peter gets a hachet to the chest. Someone is decapitated. A man with a hachet killed an entire family
- Fights. Lots of fights.
- It's Lacrosse season again and there's a new hot shot player. Stiles wonders if he's a "were-cheetah."
- Mason's checks out one of the shirtless players.
- Stiles and Malia hook up again.
- Lydia tells Sheriff Stilinski that someone's going to die.
- Kate Argent's back. Is the creature working with her?
- Stiles has a gun to his head. Liam has an ax come through his door.
- Scott's mother is attacked.
- "Who is the Benefactor?"
- Yellow protective suits? What is going on?
- Scott doesn't want to see more people die. He bonds with Argent.
- Scott's taken unconscious men in uniforms.
- Kira loses her sight and Malia wonders, "What's happening to us?"
- Argent uses a machine gun.
- Kate beasts out.
- Scott's mother deals him, "Go get that son of a bitch."
Teen Wolf premieres Monday, June 23 at 10pm ET on MTV.
(Image courtesy of MTV.)