Teen Wolf has gone dark and dangerous in the second half of season 3. After nearly dying in an ice bath to save their parents, Scott, Stiles, and Allison are left with personal afflictions which wreak havoc on their lives.
Tyler Posey, Dylan O'Brien and Crystal Reed sat down with BuddyTV to talk about Teen Wolf romances and what it means for their characters now that they each have parent that's aware of supernatural beings.
Check out the edited video interview and highlights.
Highlights from the interview:
- Scott wolfs out around Kira because he's having trouble controlling his new Alpha abilities. It was similar to when his heart rate used to go up around Allison.
- Scott relates a lot to Kira. She's a huge part of a season.
- "It was strictly teenage love -- love at first sight kind of thing." - Posey on Scott's reaction to Kira.
- "There's hope. There's hope on the horizon." - O'Brien on whether Stiles and Lydia will hook up outside of a dream.
- Allison and Scott have moved on from each other, but she won't necessary move on to Isaac.
- Sheriff Stiliniski finding out about supernatural beings is big for the show. He goes to them for help with cases now. He's reopening old cases now that he has this new information.
- Agent McCall doesn't know. Scott still has problems with his father, but will probably give him some slack.
- Stiles and his father "become more of that detective tandem." They will look over cases from the last 10 years.
- Stiles' involvement with the cases and his father "still comes with risk."
- Allison's father will be back this season and she will work with him.
- Allison will be working with Sheriff Stilinski as well.
Teen Wolf airs Mondays at 10 pm ET on MTV.
(Image courtesy of MTV/ Video: Carla Day)