The return of Suits is finally here after a much too long wait, especially given the huge cliffhanger regarding Mike's missing Harvard file. The final six episodes of Suits season 3 begin on Thursday, March 6 with "Buried Secrets."
As the episode title suggests, secret will be hidden and other long held ones will be revealed. The characters go through a wide range of emotions both positive and negative. With the firm under more stable leadership, it allows other issues to take priority.
Here are teases about the Suits spring premiere:
1. Romance is in the air! And, it's not just about sex. Love and real emotions come into play for three couples. Each couple has their own issues to work through, but there's a freshness that they each bring to the show.
2. Olympic Gold Medalist Michael Phelps plays himself on the premiere and it's not just a throwaway appearance. He's has a key role in a storyline.
3. Scottie's back. She wants to work at Pearson Specter, but that comes with complications and a real commitment. Will she stay or will she go?
4. Louis doesn't let it go that Mike's file was missing from the Harvard File Room. He investigates and goes to Donna with questions. Will her answers satisfy his curiosity? Doubtful!
5. Mike's personal life interferes with a case. He's forced to take a hard look at what kind of lawyer and person he wants to be.
6. There are several very awesome movie references. Listen for them!
7. Harvey in a t-shirt! Is he vulnerable without his slick suit of steel?
Check out a preview for the final six episodes of Suits season 3!
Suits returns on Thursday, March 6 at 10 pm ET on USA.
(Image and video courtesy of USA.)