Flashback time! On some shows a flashback episode isn't anything to get excited about, but on Suits that's not the case. It's secret reveal time when we'll find out what happened between Harvey and Donna "The Other Time," and the origin of the can opener. Plus, we'll see both Harvey and Mike at a pivotal point in their careers.
Spoiler alert: This article contains spoilers and clips. There's no going back once you've seen them!
Official synopsis: Cameron's (guest star Gary Cole) continuing use of shady tactics on Ava's (guest star Michelle Fairley) case brings up memories of why Harvey (Gabriel Macht) left the DA's office to work for Jessica (Gina Torres). As Rachel (Meghan Markle) visits law schools, Mike (Patrick J. Adams) looks back on what cost him his one chance at a degree.
Check out "The Other Time" trailer.
Highlights from the promo:
- "You're into me." - Harvey
"I'm not into you. I'm Donna." - Donna
- Mike got into Harvard! And, the annoying and bad influence Trevor is back. At least it's just a flashback.
- "In 10 years, you could be me." - Cameron to Harvey
- "What is Cameron Dennis offering you?" - Jessica to Harvey
- "You set us up." - Mike when a gambling situation goes bad.
- "You bury this?" - Harvey
"I thought you were about putting bad guys behind bars." - Cameron
- A look at what happened back in the day with buried evidence that was brought up last season with Donna and the missing brief.
- "I can make us a 1000 bucks in one shot." - Trevor
- Trevor's taken away.
- Harvey shows up at Donna's ... and there's whipped cream!
"What are we waiting for?"
In the below clip, Louis is happy ...
... until he sees Pearson Darby Spector on the wall. "I need a day." Poor Louis! And, love the look of shock on Donna's face. Guess Harvey didn't call her to share to good news. It's time to celebrate!
In the below clip, Harvey and Donna celebrate and have a heart-to-heart ... sorta.
Harvey hits on Donna and she turns him down. He "fires" her. Will they or won't they? It's Bertha! After all this time of watching the current Harvey-Donna relationship, the clip is a bit creepy. Do you love the idea of them together? Or, does it make you cringe?
Suits airs Tuesdays at 10 pm ET on USA.
Never miss Suits! Add the show to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image and video courtesy of USA.)