Trouble is brewing for the Atrians on Star-Crossed. Castor publicly outed his nephew's romance. Now that Roman and Emery's secret is out drama will ensue for the young couple. That just adds to the turmoil that's already brewing between the Humans, Atrians, Trags and Red Hawks.
During this weekend's Wondercon, Aimee Teegarden and Matt Lanter sat down with reporters to discuss the ramifications of Castor's declaration, some upcoming romantic encounters, intriguing interactions with the Trags, and how Grayson fits in.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Check out the video interview with Aimee Teegarden and Matt Lanter, including highlights.
Highlights from the interview:
- Castor outed Roman and Emery's romance and that will create doubts about Roman's ability to lead.
- Evil people could be in charge of the Atrians causing war with the Humans.
- Roman and Emery will be kissing in a shed. No spaghetti during this shed interaction.
- "Big sexy scenes" towards end of season.
- The relationships will change between the Atrians, Trags and Humans. Dynamics will continue to evolve between groups.
- Emery will team up with the Trags in a future episode.
- The relationship between Emery, Roman and Grayson will get more complicated. They team up for a bit, but causes further problems.
- Grayson shifts towards the Red Hawks, but that will continue to change too.
- There's a lot of shifting of sides.
Star-Crossed airs on Mondays at 8 pm ET on the CW.
(Image courtesy of the CW. Video: Carla Day)