The Charming robberies took a dangerous turn when Eli's wife, Rita, was shot endangering both her and their baby's lives. On Sons of Anarchy, "Small World," Eli is determined to find those responsible for the robberies, SAMCRO tries to overcome the RICO case hanging over their heads, and Jax gets a new business proposal.
Sons of Anarchy is available on Amazon Prime.
Spoiler alert: This preview contains some Sons of Anarchy spoilers for tonight's episode. I don't reveal any huge spoilers, but read at your own risk.
After last's week fairly calm episode with some funny situations, "Small World" has a sharp shift in tone. There are several situations that end in death, some quite brutal and difficult to watch.
Here are some of the highlights of the episode:
- With the RICO case still a concern for SAMCRO and Otto out of the club's reach, Tara volunteers at the prison hospital to meet with him. She wants to convince him to recant his statements about the club.
- Jax meets with Pope to deliver the first $50,000 payment from the last drug haul. Instead of the money, Pope has a new business proposal for Jax and SAMCRO that would deepen their partnership and be highly profitable. Jax takes the deal to the club with an enlightening vote.
- Pope provides Jax with information to show good faith, which leads to a deadly encounter.
- Nero and Gemma are forced into an awkward and scary situation. Will it pull them closer together? Or, pull them further apart?
- Eli is determined to find out who was behind his wife's shooting. He believes that SAMCRO is responsible and makes a risky move to find out the truth. By the end of the episode, the entity behind the robberies is revealed to the viewers.
The title of the episode, "Small World" is very fitting, but it will change the way you look at a childhood favorite forever. Check out the trailer for tonight's Sons of Anarchy.
(Photo and video courtesy of FX.)