At the end of Sons of Anarchy
season 5, Jax last seen with his mother by his side after both Tara and Clay were sent off to prison. During San Diego Comic-Con, Charlie Hunnam talked about what is coming up next for Jax, SAMCRO, and his family in season 6.
Check out the full interview:
Highlights from the interview:
- Jax feels betrayed by Tara. He thought that they"would find some peace in this life." While Tara always thought that she would convince Jax to leave. That divide means they're "not together any more."
- When the relationship ends, "it's going to be f*cking messy."
- Jax will be dark, but not irredeemable like Clay.
- "Ultimately, Jax does have a heart of gold, but he does terrible things on a regular basis."
- "He doesn't regret anything." Jax stands by his decision to take out Pope and double-cross Clay.
- Both Lee Toric and the IRA will continue to be a problem for the club.
- Most of the problems SAMCRO has to deal with are "self-afflicted." The club is internally a mess and they are forced to deal with their own actions.
- Promoting Pacific Rim overlapped with shooting Sons of Anarchy. Charlie was happy with the film.
- He reflects on story about film criticism and how a group of smart filmmakers couldn't agree on what was good.
Sons of Anarchy season 6 premieres on Tuesday, September 10 at 10 pm ET on FX.
Never miss Sons of Anarchy! Add the show to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image and video: Carla Day.)