We don't have to wait a long time before So You Think You Can Dance
's Top 10 is revealed, but some of us are still want those names as early as possible. And, well, here they are: the people we might see when the proper competition starts in the middle of June.
So, in the next few paragraphs, we'll be giving you the names we're hearing, and maybe a comment about them or two.
We'll update this list as the names come in.
This list has been completed. As always, the spoilers are courtesy of the folks over at SYTYCDism
. SPOILER ALERT: We've got spoilers after this paragraph, so look away if you don't want to know!
We won't have a Top 10, but we will have a Top 11. Yes, we get an extra performer: five girls and six guys.Top 5 Girls:
1. Cristina Santana (salsa)
2. Melinda Sullivan (tap) -- after last season's disappointing showing from tap dancers, fingers crossed this works out much better
3. Alexie Agdeppa (jazz)
4. Lauren Froderman (contemporary)
5. Ashley Galvan (lyrical jazz)Top 5 Guys:
1. Jose "Full Deck" Ruiz (breakdance) -- spotted during the Miami auditions
2. Billy Bell (contemporary) -- pulled out of season 6's Top 20 due to illness.
So does this mean we won't get to see Alex Wong, judging from what Nigel just said?
3. Alex Wong (ballet) -- almost made it to season 5's Top 20 but had contractual obligations to Miami Ballet. So that explains the Top 11...
4. Kent Boyd (contemporary)
5. Robert Roldan (contemporary)
6. Ade Chike Torbert (contemporary)(Image courtesy of FOX)