Here's your BuddyTV High Five: The five big moments and questions from tonight's episode of Rules of Engagement, "The Jeff Photo."
High Five Highlights:
1. Jeff decides to make changes in his life when he sees an old photo of himself in a museum from his younger, hotter days.
2. Inspired by the photo of hot Jeff, Adam and Jenn decide to have naked pictures taken while they are still young and hot.
3. Ditzy Adam gets good laughs at the cafe when the guys find out he thinks the old Jeff is hot.
4. Russell ends his dry spell with an encounter with Liz, Jeff and Audrey's annoying upstairs neighbor, much to Jeff's complete disgust.
5. Jeff and Audrey share a tender moment when she tells him she loves his body as much now as she did when he was buff.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
- Is Russell ever going to learn his lesson?
- Do you think the photo was a real photo of Patrick Warburton?
The Last Word:
This episode brings us a whole new side of Jeff, or at least old Jeff, as we see a picture of him in a museum from his hunky younger days. Jeff becomes inspired by this photo to change his life and get healthy, with predictably funny results. Meanwhile, Adam and Jenn decide to have naked pictures taken and the scene at the photographer's studio is completely hilarious. Jeff's line to Russell when he learns Russell slept with Liz was pure Jeff perfection, "There isn't enough booze."
(Image courtesy of CBS)