Revolution season 1 returns on Monday March 25 and according to star Tracy Spiridakos, Charlie is going to be even more badass than ever. BuddyTV spoke exclusively with creator Spiridakos at Paleyfest 2013 and she filled us in on what fans can expect in the rest of the first season.
Check out our exclusive interview below.
In the video, Spiridakos talked about what Charlie will be up to in the rest of this season and teases what fans will see from the next episode. Here are a few things we learned from the interview:
- Charlie will be even more of a badass than she was before.
- Charlie will be struggling to keep her humanity after all that's happened to her.
- Fans will see different sides of Charlie in the second half of the season.
- Episode 11 (premiering on March 25) is a huge episode that has so many things happening in it that Spiridakos wonders how they fit it all into a single episode.
- The challenges and joys of filming a show like Revolution and what it's like working with the cast and crew.
Now that you've heard more about Revolution from star Tracy Spiridakos, are you looking forward to seeing what Charlie and the rest of the group will have to face in the rest of this season? How do you think Charlie will handle all of the challenges and keep her humanity as well?
Revolution returns Monday, March 25 on NBC at 10/9C.
Want to add Revolution
to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image courtesy of Samsung Galaxy)