I know all you Revenge
fans out there have been thirsting for some news, photos -- anything -- on the upcoming third season. ABC released a 30-second promo, and if that doesn't get you excited, I don't know what will.
SPOILER WARNING: This article contains spoilers on the upcoming season.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Here's What We Learn:
- Emily, in a wedding dress, gets shot. Twice.
- EMILY GETS SHOT. TWICE!
- And that's just in the first 60 seconds, the deep voiceover man tells us after Emily falls overboard and into the ocean. So that's probably what happens in the finale right? And the season will build toward that moment. Who is she marrying? And why is she apologizing? AND WHO SHOT EMILY? New showrunner Sunil Nayar confirmed to TVLine that the premiere will be a flash forward
to Emily's wedding day, and that the first half of the season will build toward that. Nayar also added that after the Season 3 premiere, "The Initiative" will no longer be in the script. Thank goodness.
- Nolan just casually seems to fly in from somewhere.
- Emily shares kisses with both Daniel and Jack (!!!!).
- Charlotte has long bangs.
- We get our first look at Victoria's son -- shirtless! Patrick and his mother's relationship might be heading toward a dark direction. Emily VanCamp, who plays Emily, told ETonline
"...almost. Like, it could totally go there," when she was asked whether that mother-son relationship could be incestuous.
- Conrad collapses in front of a podium, with Charlotte, Victoria, Daniel and Emily looking on. I can't believe it'll be from natural causes, so who did that to him? And, is that the end of Conrad Grayson as we know it?
Revenge season 3 premieres on September 29 at 9pm on ABC.
What do you think? Are you excited for the new season?
(Image courtesy of ABC)