The red marker has been put away for a few weeks, but we have some scoop for you about Revenge's return in February. The childhood dream of a Jack-Amanda wedding comes true, only it's not the real Amanda getting married. Poor Emily.
The official synopsis from ABC for "Union."
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Emotions run deep when Jack and Amanda's wedding reminds Emily of what could have been. Meanwhile, things for Daniel get complicated at Grayson Global, and Conrad begins a new chapter.
Check out the preview of what's coming up on Revenge when the show returns in February!
Highlights from the preview:
Revenge returns on Sunday, February 10 at 9 pm ET on ABC.
- Amanda and Jack get married. Is Nolan presiding over the ceremony?
- Emily looks miserable!
- Aiden is upset at Emily and walks off leaving her alone. Temporary situation or is this permanent?
- Emily tries to convince someone that the "Graysons were and always will be the enemy."
- Uh oh. "I haven't even begun to make you suffer." -- Amanda to Conrad. Did he make a move against the bar?
- Someone Emily loves will make the ultimate sacrifice for her. Who could that be?
- Victoria shoots a gun at someone!
- The dead body in the "Amanda" is revealed. Guesses?
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image and videos courtesy of ABC.)