Emily Thorne was last seen being shot by Daniel after their wedding and falling into the water in the Revenge
mid-season finale. Her wedding dress washed ashore with a bloody bullet hole in it for Aiden and Jack to find.
Did Emily die? No! Though, as the star of the show that wasn't ever really a question. In the winter premiere, "Homecoming," we'll find out what happened to Emily after she was shot. With at least part of her secret plan out, it's going to be a whole new game.
Spoiler alert: This article contains Revenge spoilers and clips
Check out the "Homecoming" preview.
What's going to happen in the Revenge winter mid-season premiere?
- The story has hit the news. This isn't going to be something that will be swept under the rug. The reporter says, "Socialite Emily Thorne has been shot."
- After Emily fell into the water, she swam to a buoy. The police found her, but it's unclear where.
- What is the nurse, Niko, putting in her IV? (Check out photos of Niko.) Is she trying to kill Emily? Or could it just be medicine and the promo makes it seem nefarious?
- Nolan believes Emily is in danger.
- Victoria confronts Daniel. She reminds him that Emily set him up and calls his wife a monster.
- Emily wakes up wanting to know what happened and asks, "Who am I?"
Emily wakes up in the hospital with Daniel at her bedside. She doesn't remember being shot. What does she remember?
Watch this sneak peek to find out.
Emily has amnesia! Or, does she? Since her plan went awry, she's in a dangerous situation. Would she fake amnesia to protect herself? It would give her time to come up with a new plan.
Executive Producer Sunil Nayer told TVLine
that Emily does have amnesia and isn't faking it. And, he teased, "We play with the amnesia idea in many different ways." It sounds like it's going to be interesting.
Do you want Emily to get her memory back right away? Or do you want to see Emily struggle through her current situation without knowing what she did? Both routes would be complicated. She's in a delicate situation no matter what!
Revenge airs Sundays at 9 pm ET on ABC.
(Image and videos courtesy of ABC.)