Why are Emily and Aiden hooded up and getting it on outdoors on the upcoming Revenge episode, "Power"? Is it just a moment of passion between the two or is this part of one of Emily's plots? While she may be with Aiden here, according to the previews she may well start another romance.
This preview contains some Revenge
spoilers for this week's episode. I don't reveal any huge spoilers, but read at your own risk.
When Revenge comes back, it looks like the Porter brothers will be facing some trouble caused by the situation with the Ryan brothers. Will we see a full-fledged feud break out? And, will that be integral to the Amanda's sinking and the dead body on board?
What does Emily have up her sleeve now that Nolan's company has been taken over by Daniel, especially with Aiden being pushed aside at Grayson?
Here's the official description from ABC for "Power": Victoria begins plotting a scheme which, surprisingly, involves Emily, while Emily locks in on her next target, and Declan discovers something that may threaten the future of the Stowaway.
Highlights from the "Power" trailer:
- "You're off on another mission to destroy someone else's life?" -- Amanda. She doesn't seem to be very supportive of Emily these days. Will she become a threat?
- "I'm not destroying lives. I'm righting wrongs." -- Emily. Is she?
- Maybe Emily and Aiden aren't hooking up on the cliff. Looks like a violent hand-to-hand battle going on.
- Did Emily hit Aiden in the head with something? Intriguing...
- Neither Nolan nor Emily look happy.
- Emily and Victoria partner up!
- Emily and Aiden? Or ...
- "I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you together again." -- Victoria
- Emily pulls a gun on someone, hits someone, and a fire starts somewhere. What a violent episode this looks to be.
- "Are you ready for this?" -- Emily
"On with the show." -- Aiden
- A masked Emily. Then someone in a mask falls to the ground. Could it be Emily?
- What's in the trunk? And, who is that with Amanda? Is she up to no good?
- "I don't need to think about it. My answer is yes." -- Emily
- Emily and Daniel KISS!
For more teases on the upcoming episode: Revenge' Spoilers for 2013 Return: Could Emily and Victoria Actually Team Up?
From the video and the 2013 spoilers linked to above, it's clear that Emily and Victoria are going to work together and it involves Daniel. While Emily may appear to be teaming up with Victoria, she certainly has her own plan in play, right?
Check out Emily and Victoria's meeting on Sunday's "Power."
returns on Sunday, January 6 at 9 pm ET on ABC.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image and videos courtesy of ABC.)