Following the earlier leads of NBC and FOX, ABC has announced its TV broadcast schedule for the fall of 2012. Much of the schedule does look familiar -- only 5 new series will debut in the fall -- but there are some big changes to watch for. Get the ABC fall 2012 schedule scoop here!
The ABC Fall 2012 Highlights
Much of ABC's fall 2012 schedule will look familiar to fans of the network. With only a few new shows on the roster, most of the changes are actually in the rescheduling of older shows.
Notable changes include:
A Dancing with the Stars All-Star Season
- Dancing with the Stars: The Results Show moves one hour earlier to 8pm on Tuesdays.
- Happy Endings and Don't Trust the B--- in Apartment 23 follow DWTS: The Results Show Tuesdays at 9 and 9:30pm.
- Last Man Standing moves to Fridays at 8pm.
- Revenge moves to Sundays at 9pm.
As has been speculated for weeks now (ever since Mario Lopez spilled the beans), the upcoming Dancing with the Stars
season 15 will be an all-star edition. The show will feature a collection of celebrities from the past 14 seasons of the show, all competing for a second chance at that Mirror Ball trophy.
There is no word yet as to which stars might be slated to return, so let your speculation run wild!Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars -- Our Picks for Returning Celebrities The Full ABC Fall 2012 Schedule(New shows bolded, schedule changes underlined)Monday
8pm: Dancing with the Stars
8pm: Dancing with the Stars: The Results Show
9pm: Happy Endings
9:30pm: Don't Trust the B--- in Apartment 23
10pm: Private PracticeWednesday
8pm: The Middle
9pm: Modern Family
9:30pm: The Neighbors
8pm: Last Resort
9pm: Grey's Anatomy
8pm: Shark Tank
9pm: What Would You Do?
8pm: Saturday Night College FootballSunday
7pm: America's Funniest Home Videos
8pm: Once Upon a Time
10pm: 666 Park AvenueStarting in November
8pm: Last Man Standing
8:30pm: Malibu Country
9pm: Shark Tank
10pm: 20/20Midseason ShowsScheduled
UnscheduledBody of ProofWife SwapMistressesRed WidowZero Hour
- The Bachelor -- Monday, 8pm (starting in January)
- How to Live with Your Parents for the Rest of Your Life -- Tuesday, 8pm (starting in January)
- The Family Tools -- Tuesday, 8:30pm (starting in January)
What do you think of the ABC fall 2012 schedule? What shows are you planning to watch? Leave your comments below!(Image courtesy of ABC)