Not excited enough about the premiere of the Pretty Little Liars
Here's another video from ABC Family to whet your appetite for the mysterious town of Ravenswood:
Here are the five reasons the cast think you should watch the show:
- It's mysterious, dramatic and eerie
- The town is suffering from a curse.
- Five strangers will come together.
- They will stop at nothing to end the curse.
- Not everyone is who they seem to be.
Sounds pretty good right? But let's be honest, we're all looking forward to Ravenswood for different reasons. Below, just because, here the top five reasons I'm looking forward to Ravenswood:
- More Caleb is never a bad thing.
- I need to know if the production is as committed to that stupid sepia filter for Ravenswood scenes as Pretty Little Liars is.
- What do you think Mrs. Grunwald does in her free time when she's not getting her hair done or pulling half-dead teenagers from a shallow grave? I'm looking forward to finding out.
- I want to find out if the town of Ravenswood has more locations besides the cemetery. Judging by all the promos, the answer is no.
- The supernatural element on Ravenswood looks interesting and very fitting to premiere after the Pretty Little Liars Halloween special. Plus since both shows exist in the same universe, it opens up the possibility that Alison could actually be a witch, not just the B word that rhymes with witch.
Still can't get enough? Here's another behind-the-scenes peek at Ravenswood, complete with cemeteries, curses, and the answer to how Caleb and Miranda meet:
What We Know Now:
- "They're using headstones for bar stools." People in Ravenswood are the worst.
- Caleb meets Miranda on the bus to Ravenswood. Miranda is going to meet her only living family, despite the fact that she's currently in foster care.
- Miranda and Caleb have a lot more in common than they think. Uh-oh! Should Hanna be concerned?
- The episode of Pretty Little Liars ends on a cliffhanger and leads into the storyline of Ravenswood.
- Looks like Caleb isn't the only one with a creepy, old timey headstone.
What do you think? What are your five reasons for being excited for Ravenswood? Share your reasons in the comments!
(Image courtesy of ABC Family)